Please review the guidelines and fill out the form below prior to your drop off date. We will not accept items unless this form is filled out.
Instructions for drop off:
- Preferred drop off day is Sunday between 11am - 3:30pm. Please indicate your drop off date in the date field below.
- We accept no more than 20 - 30 items.
- All items must be placed in a bag or box and labeled with your name and phone number.
- All clothing must be clean, free of stains and animal hair, tears, and/or excessive wear.
- All items must be free of ANY scent: smoke, basement smell, perfume from detergent, etc.
- At the end of the 60 day agreement (90 days for baby wearing items,) you may either be paid via Paypal, Venmo, or issued store credit
- Paypal will be sent to the email address given on the form
- Store credit will be issued via email to the email address given on the form. Store credit must be used within 6 months of issue date.
I agree to allow Minnow Lane to sell any or all items brought to the store that are deemed sale worthy. I also acknowledge that Minnow Lane will have the final say as to an item’s appropriateness for the sale. If I bring any items that are listed on the consignment page as "DO NOT accept," I agree these items can be immediately donated and not returned.
I agree any items that Minnow Lane determines are not consignable will be returned after my goods have been processed. Processing of items takes about 1 week. I will be notified after processing to pick up any goods that are not able to be sold in the store. If all items are accepted I will not be notified.
We do our best to provide security for all items at our store, but Minnow Lane will not be held responsible in the event of stolen or lost items, damaged items or errors on pricing tags.
At the end of your agreement, you may choose to pick up your unsold items or choose to have them donated. Donated items go to either a non-profit thrift store or will be sold in store in which proceeds go to maintaining our back space for free group classes and community programs (fundraisers, free meet ups and groups, ICAN meetings, or providing free physical space for socially conscious community non-profits.) If you are picking up your items, we will contact you at the end of your 60 days. It may take up to a week to process after your end date. Once we contact you, you have 14 days to pick up your unsold items or they become property of Minnow Lane and may be donated. If you selected to have your unsold items donated, we will contact you and carry out your payment method.
I agree to accept the payment I select on this form following the following guidelines:
- All items except baby wearing items: 50% of sales if check payment, 60% of sales if store credit.
- Baby wearing items: 70% of sales if check or store credit.
Minnow Lane will prepare payment within 3 weeks of the close of the 60 day sale period. I agree that I will make no claims against Minnow Lane or any of its representatives for any discrepancies over items sold. The consignor also waives the right for any and all claims, including personal injury and/or physical damages, against Minnow Lane and any of its representatives, or the leases or leasers of the space, that are in any way related to the sale.