Please review the guidelines below and fill out this form prior to your drop off date.
Instructions for drop off:
- Drop off days are Sundays between 11am - 3:30pm or by appointment as indicated in the date filled out below.
- We accept no more than 20 - 30 clothing items and/or shoes.
- All items must be placed in a bag or box and labeled with your name.
- All clothing must be clean, free of stains and animal hair, tears, and/or excessive wear.
- At the end of the 60 day agreement, you may either be paid out issued store credit
- Payment can be either emailed, picked up, or physically mailed. If you'd like a paper check mailed to you, please include a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope).
- Store credit will be issued and emailed to you. Store credit must be used within 6 months of issue date.
I agree to allow Minnow Lane to sell any or all items brought to the store that are deemed sale worthy. I also acknowledge that Minnow Lane will have the final say as to an item’s appropriateness for the sale.
I agree that any clothes that Minnow Lane determines are not consignable will be returned after my goods have been processed. Processing of items takes 1 week. I will be notified after processing to pick up any goods that are not able to be sold in the store. If all items are accepted I will not be notified.
We do our best to provide security for all items at our store, but Minnow Lane will not be held responsible in the event of stolen or lost items, damaged items or errors on pricing tags.
At the end of your 60 day consignor agreement, you may choose to pick up your unsold items or choose to have them donated. Donated items go to either a non-profit thrift store or will be sold in store in which proceeds go to community programs and events in our back space (fundraisers, free support meet ups, ICAN meetings, providing physical space for socially conscious non-profits like Avenues of Change.) If you are picking up your items, we will contact you at the end of your 60 days. Once we contact you, you have 14 days to pick up your unsold items or they become property of Minnow Lane and may be donated. If you selected to have your unsold items donated, we will contact you and carry out your payment method. Store credit and e-checks are emailed to you at the email provided.
I agree to accept 50% of total sales. Minnow Lane will prepare payment within 3 weeks of the close of the 60 day sale period. I agree that I will make no claims against Minnow Lane or any of its representatives for any discrepancies over items sold. The consignor also waives the right for any and all claims, including personal injury and/or physical damages, against Minnow Lane and any of its representatives, or the leases or leasers of the space, that are in any way related to the sale.