In-Store Collaborative Pop-Up Studio!
Join us on Saturday, July 9th, for an in-store pop up studio with three local makers! Heather Holiday of Mason Dixon Made will be here with her collaborator, Stephanie Corfee, where they'll be featuring their hand-made/hand-painted line of shoes and accessories. Sweet Luka Mo will also be set up with their adorable line of kids eco friendly clothing!
Come get a glimpse into Heather's workspace where she'll have a mini-version of her Fishtown studio set up for a few hours right here in the store! Her latest collection of shoes, bags and wares will be available for purchase along with fun giveaways. She'll also be taking custom shoe orders during the event. Ever wonder how a shoe is made? Take a first hand look at the materials and tools used in the many hours of handwork that goes into each pair of shoes. From hand cutting the leather, laces, and hand tying the soles on!
Stephanie Corfee, whom hand painted the leather used in their beautiful creations for spring 2016. Stephanie has been a gown designer & maker, a sketcher of portraits, a graphic designer, and art teacher. She has a home studio outside Philadelphia, PA and creates original and commissioned artworks, writes art books & kits, and sends still more designs out into the world on licensed products and one-of-a-kind accessories.
Sweet Luka Mo is based in Philadelphia, PA, where they make modern, sustainable baby and kids' clothes built to withstand fun times, drawing their inspiration from city life, the local arts, and the adventures of urban kids.
FUN STUFF/ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS!
- Coloring Activities! Color Pages created by Stephanie and available for kids to show their artistic abilities!
- Decorate the storefront sidewalk with sidewalk chalk!
- Hand painted initials or special details for you on purchased key chains, booties/shoes, and zipper bags
- Color your own fabric swatches with fabric paint
GIVEAWAYS WITH PURCHASE!
- A second set of laces
- Personalized hand stamped pouch
- Custom hand painted key chains
- Swag bag of local items and promos