The inside of Duo Wraps can be wiped clean between uses allowing for fewer wraps in rotation and greater affordability. We recommend one cover for every 3-4 diapers in rotation (excluding diapers with waterproof exteriors).
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on Thirsties Duo Wrap. While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. They are pretty much indestructible and are more unyielding than our hook-and-loop closures, making them more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
In an effort to maximize affordability of cloth diapering Thirsties created our Duo line. This means all Duo products are available in 2 sizes which will cover your baby from birth to potty. Each of the two sizes in the Thirsties Duo line feature three rows of snaps to adjust the rise to your baby’s shape; it is like having THREE sizes in one.
Proudly manufactured in the USA
- For an easy to use all-in-two diaper, use with a prefold, insert, or fitted diaper
- Wipe wrap clean between diaper changes
- Trim fit
- Leg gussets for advanced leak protection
- Grows with your baby so you only need two sizes from birth to potty
- Available with new stronger and more durable hook & loop or snap closure