Daily Dose of Sunshine - New All Natural Vitamin D Drops for Infants
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, while breast milk is the recommended method of infant feeding and provides the necessary nutrients and immune factors, breast milk alone does not provide infants with an adequate intake of vitamin D.* Vitamin D also comes from the sun but sun exposure is not recommended for infants under 6 months of age. Because of these factors, The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends breast-fed and partially breast-fed infants receive a daily vitamin D supplement.
Wellbaby D is an all-natural liquid vitamin D supplement for infants.
- Provides The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommended daily dose (400 IU) of vitamin D in one small concentrated dose
- All natural - free of colors, preservatives, flavors, odors or sugars
- Easy to use dropper stores in bottle after use
- Contains vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Promotes calcium absorption to help baby develop healthy bones and teeth**
- Can be given orally or mixed with milk, food or water; can also be placed on nipple, finger or pacifier
- 90 day supply
- Pediatrician and Lactation Consultant Recommended
If you are concerned about vitamin D deficiency in your infant be sure to talk to your pediatrician.
"The small serving size of wellbaby D is great for breastfeeding mothers who want to put a drop on their nipple before feeding. Moms can feel good about using wellbaby D as it is natural and free of dyes, sugars, and artificial flavors.
Lactation Consultants and breastfeeding friendly physicians can feel good knowing that they have a Vitamin D supplement they can recommend that is not made by a formula company."
- Janet Jones, Board-Certified Lactation Consultant