Gently Used Consignment
PLEASE READ our Consignment Guidelines AND submit a signed Consignment Agreement (form below) before you bring any items into the shop for review. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cool weather items are accepted: August - December
Warm weather items are accepted: February - August
Vintage and handmade items are accepted year round
ITEMS WE ACCEPT:
- Stain-free, gently worn, seasonably appropriate children's clothes & shoes for ages newborn-5y
- Safe babywearing items including carriers, wraps, slings, conversions, and wovens
- Cloth diapers & accessories
- Toys with no missing pieces that fit in with our mission (non-plastic, eco-forward, sustainably made)
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
(items will be immediately donated)
- **We no longer accept maternity clothes**
- Large items such as strollers, furniture, car seats, play gyms, bouncy seats, etc.
- Polyester footies, onesies or pajamas
- Any clothing with pet hair
- Non-seasonal items
- Items new with tags unless it is an item consistent with organic/sustainable/fair trade practices.
- Items with ANY scent: mildew, smoke, perfume from detergent, etc.
Consignment Term: 60 days
- Babywearing: 70% of sales to consignor
- Clothes, shoes, cloth diapering, other accessories: 50% of sales if paid out, 60% if store credit is issued
- Review the consignment guidelines.
- Clean your items and make sure they are free of stains and animal hair, tears, excessive wear, and scents.
- Place items in a bag or box and label with your name and phone number.
- Sign our Consignment Agreement by filling out the form below
- Drop off your items on the date scheduled in your form.
- Only ONE drop off per 60 day term. Any items dropped off within your term after your initial drop off will be donated.
- Minimum of 15 items, maximum of 50 items
- Your items will be evaluated, priced, and displayed within a week of your drop off date. You will be notified if any items are not accepted.
- Your consignment period end date is 60 days after your drop off date. Your items are pulled up to a week after your end date.
- A report is run on the total sales of your items and you are paid based on the consignment split schedule above.
- Unsold items are available for pick up within 14 days of payment.
- Items are donated 15 days after you are paid.
By submitting the form below, you are agreeing to the following:
Minnow Lane can sell any or all items brought to the store that are deemed sale worthy.
Minnow Lane will have the final say as to an item’s appropriateness for the sale and price.
Minnow Lane will donate any items that are listed in the “ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT” section of these guidelines without notice.
We do our best to provide security for all items at our store, but Minnow Lane will not be held responsible in the event of stolen or lost items, damaged items or errors on pricing tags.
You may choose to pick up your unsold items or choose to have them donated at the end of the consignment term. Donated items go to either a non-profit thrift store or will be sold in store in which proceeds go to maintaining our back space for free group classes and community programs (fundraisers, free meetups and groups, ICAN meetings, or providing free physical space for socially conscious community non-profits.) If you are picking up your items, you have 14 days to pick up your unsold items after you are paid or they become property of Minnow Lane and may be donated.
Minnow Lane will prepare payment within 3 weeks of the consignment end date. You agree that you will make no claims against Minnow Lane or any of its representatives for any discrepancies over items sold. As a consignor, you also waive the right for any and all claims, including personal injury and/or physical damages, against Minnow Lane and any of its representatives, or the leases or leasers of the space, that are in any way related to the sale.