- The 3-piece set includes: upper food container, lower food container plus a small, nesting ECOlunchpod snack container.
- The ECOlunchpod snack container is uniquely rectangular, making it ideal for packing apple slices, pretzel sticks, and carrot sticks.
- The clips are kid-tested and can be adjusted to desired stiffness.
- All together when boxed up, the bento measures 4 inches wide, 5 1/2 inches long and 2 3/4 inches high and fits about 4 cups of food. The bottom section is 1 inch deep (contains about 1 1/2 cups food) and fits a small whole sandwich on sliced bread. The top layer is a bit larger at 1 1/2 inches deep (contains about 1 3/4 cups of food) and works well for bulkier food, such as chips, sliced fruit, leftover pastas or salads.
- ECOlunchboxes are not leak proof. Damp foods work well in our containers, but because the lids don't have any plastic gaskets or other added synthetics to create a seal, very wet foods may leak.
- Made in India.
The Three-in-One is modular. You can pull out the snack container and use it separately, freeing up more space in the upstairs for more food. For more Three-in-One menu ideas, see here.
Our best-selling bento, the Three in One is a 100% high-quality, food-grade stainless steel container. Because it does not contain plastic, the lunchbox is free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS). But it's not leak-proof since no plastic gaskets are used.